PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 23 min. SERVES 14 Persons
- 175 g butter, chopped
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 cup (150g) brown sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- ¾ cup (100g) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (35g) cocoa powder
- 125 g chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Place TupperChef™ Large Rectangle Form onto a baking tray.
- Place butter and chocolate into a MicroCook Pitcher. Melt, uncovered, in microwave on medium/50 %/600 watts for 2 minutes. Stir well. Pour into a Mixing Bowl.
- Whisk in sugar and eggs with KP Beater. Lightly whisk in flour, baking powder and cocoa. Fold in chocolate. Pour into form. Bake 20-23 minutes, or until just firm. Cool in form completely before removing and slicing.
TUPPER TIP: For a nutty brownie, try adding in ½ cup chopped walnuts or almonds. Try replacing chocolate chunks with white or milk chocolate for a contrast.