Serves: Approx 10L
- 4 limes
- 500g punnet fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1.1kg can lychees, drained ~2 cans
- 3L prosecco, chilled (3-4 bottles)
- 6 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 4l bottle lemonade, chilled
- 1-2L soda water
- 5 cups vodka
- Passionfruit cubes (½ cup fresh passionfruit pulp ~4 passionfruit, 1 cup pineapple juice
- To make ice-cubes, combine passionfruit pulp with juice in a pitcher. Pour evenly into ice cube trays. Freeze.
- Cut limes and strawberries into thin slices. Drain lychees. Place in separate bowls. Refrigerate, covered.
- Just before serving, pour prosecco, juice, lemonade and vodka into the drinks dispenser. Gently stir to combine. Add passionfruit ice cubes, limes, strawberries and lychees.
TupperTip: Prepare the icecubes the day before. Pineapple juice can be replaced with pine mango or apple juice. Buy a double quantity of ingredients in case you need to make extra punch.