SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 10 min.
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 tbs butter, softened
- 85g white chocolate
- 85g milk chocolate
- 85g dark chocolate
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt flakes
- Fresh raspberries
- Mini Easter eggs
- Place 1/2 cup marshmallows, 1 tablespoon hot water, 1 tablespoon butter and white chocolate, into the MicroCook Pitcher. Microwave, uncovered, on a medium setting for 30 seconds and stir contents. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between until chocolate is smooth.
- Pour mixture into one of the three Thatsa® Bowl Juniors.
- Repeat step one with milk and dark chocolates, placing each mixture into a separate Thatsa Bowl Junior.
- Using the Speedy Chef, whip together thickened cream and vanilla. Evenly divide cream mixture between the three different chocolate mixtures.
- Gently fold contents until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into Highball Tumblers, layering with the various flavours of mousse. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt, fresh raspberries and/or mini Easter eggs.
- To just stick with the one flavour of mousse, simply use one bowl and triple the chocolate quantity to your favourite chocolate flavour.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Place into individual Highball Tumblers and serve with an Easter Egg on top.