SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 3 min. STANDING TIME 15 min.
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp full cream milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 cup cold thick cream
- 2 tbsp sifted icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Place flour in a small bowl with a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolk, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, milk and vanilla with KP Beater. Beat egg white and remaining sugar in another bowl to stiff peaks with clean Beater. Gently fold into the batter in two lots with TupperChef® Medium Spatula.
- Place TupperChef® Princess Form on a microwave turntable. Pour in the mixture and place turntable back into the microwave. Cook on medium/50%/900 watts for 3 minutes, 30 seconds, or until just set. Stand for 15 minutes before gently unmoulding onto a board to cool completely.
- Generously pierce the top and bottom of the cake with a fork. Combine all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the Princess Form in a 2.25L Large Low Freezer Keeper or suitably sized container. Pour half the sauce on the base, top with cake then pour over remaining sauce, coating well. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until sauce has soaked in.
- Whip cream ingredients together in a small bowl with KP Beater and spread over cake. Sprinkle with cinnamon.