SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 11 min.
STANDING TIME 5 min.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed, cut in half
- 100 g fresh ricotta or soft cream cheese
- 35 g (about ¼ cup) grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place MicroPro® Ring in the MicroPro® Grill. Drape one of the pastry halves into the ring. Place the other one over it to form a cross. Ease in gently to fit the ring and form a pastry shell.
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta, parmesan, egg, spring onion and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into the pastry. Add tomatoes, cut side up. Roll pastry edges down to fit ring.
- Place cover in high position and cook in microwave on high/100% power/900 watts for 11 minutes. Remove and stand for 5 minutes.
- Top will be golden. Cool slightly before removing and cutting.