SERVES 4 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
This step by step recipe will show you exactly how to make a thai green curry. This Thai Green Curry recipe is stacked full of protein and veggies. Chicken can be substituted with Tofu for a vegetarian option. This thai green curry uses ingredients that you most likely already have at home and sitting in the back of the pantry! Enjoy for dinner in less than 25 minutes.
- 1 (215g) zucchini
- 1 (200g) green capsicum, deseeded and cut in half
- 1/2 small sweet potato, peeled
- 350g chicken tenders
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1-2 green chillies, deseeded
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 organic chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- Handful baby spinach
- Fresh coriander
- Spring Onions
- Fresh lime, cut into wedges
- Cooked rice
- Place the straight blade in the MandoChef®. Attach zucchini to the handguard and slice into 1mm lengths and place in the MicroSteamer™ Base. Repeat this process with the capsicum.
- Set the julienne blades on the MandoChef to 6mm and 6 mm. Attach sweet potato to the handguard and julienne, place in the MicroSteamer Base.
- Fill the MicroSteamer Water Tray with 400ml of cold water, place the Base on top.
- Place the chicken onto the MicroSteamer Colander tray; place Tray on top of the Base, Cover and microwave on 800 watts for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the sauce by placing the triple blade attachment in the Smooth Chopper™, add garlic, spring onions, lemongrass, ginger, fish sauce, chillies and coriander; lock cover into positioned and pull the cord several times until contents are diced and mixed together.
- Simmer the sauce, coconut milk, chicken stock and kaffir lime leaves in the Chef Series™ Pure 1L Saucepan, over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, until wilted.
- Once vegetables and chicken are cooked, remove from microwave and place into a serving dish. Pour sauce over chicken and mix together.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, spring onions and lime juice and serve with cooked rice.
Chicken tenders can be substituted with white fish or even tofu for a vegetarian-friendly option.