SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 1 (215g) zucchini
- 1 (200g) green capsicum, deseeded and cut in half
- 1/2 small sweet potato, peeled
- 350g chicken tenders
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1-2 green chillies, deseeded
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 organic chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- Handful baby spinach
- Fresh coriander
- Spring Onions
- Fresh lime, cut into wedges
- Cooked rice
- Place the straight blade in the MandoChef®. Attach zucchini to the handguard and slice into 1mm lengths and place in the MicroSteamer™ Base. Repeat this process with the capsicum.
- Set the julienne blades on the MandoChef to 6mm and 6 mm. Attach sweet potato to the handguard and julienne, place in the MicroSteamer Base.
- Fill the MicroSteamer Water Tray with 400ml of cold water, place the Base on top.
- Place the chicken onto the MicroSteamer Colander tray; place Tray on top of the Base, Cover and microwave on 800 watts for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the sauce by placing the triple blade attachment in the Smooth Chopper™, add garlic, spring onions, lemongrass, ginger, fish sauce, chillies and coriander; lock cover into positioned and pull the cord several times until contents are diced and mixed together.
- Simmer the sauce, coconut milk, chicken stock and kaffir lime leaves in the Chef Series™ Pure 1L Saucepan, over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, until wilted.
- Once vegetables and chicken are cooked, remove from microwave and place into a serving dish. Pour sauce over chicken and mix together.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, spring onions and lime juice and serve with cooked rice.
Chicken tenders can be substituted with white fish or even tofu for a vegetarian-friendly option.