PREPARATION TIME: 20 min
COOKING TIME: 30
STANDING TIME: 2 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 200 g peeled pumpkin, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup (70g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sunflower, vegetable or liquid coconut oil
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- Cream cheese icing:
- 125 g cream cheese, softened
- 50 g butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Red and yellow food colours
- Sour worms with green tails
- 18 dark chocolate chips
- Black icing pen
- Orange sprinkles (optional)
- Place TupperChef® Tupcakes Form on a baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan)
- Place pumpkin into a Micro Healthy Delight or Micro Cook Pitcher. Cover and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 3 minutes until soft. Cool slightly.
- Place pumpkin into an Extra Chef fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until pumpkin is blended.
- Add remaining muffin ingredients to Extra Chef. Blend again until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into form. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and firm.
- Stand in form 5 minutes before unmoulding. Cool completely.
- Add soft cream cheese and butter into clean Extra Chef fitted with paddle attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until combined.
- Add icing sugar and blend again until smooth
- Add approximately equal drops of red and yellow colour until orange
- Spread icing over muffins
- Use a skewer or tip of knife to make vertical lines to look like a pumpkin. Cut green tails from worms and attach to the tops. Make eyes and nose with choc chips. Draw a zigzag mouth with icing pen. Sprinkle with orange sprinkles.
- Store in a Round or Sweet Keeper