SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 30 min.
An easy weeknight dinner that will warm up the whole family!
- 800g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 800mL vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp ground cumin (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- To serve
- Crumbed feta
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley or coriander
- Place all ingredients into Micro Pressure Cooker.
- Securely cover and lock the Cooker, microwave at 900 watts for 30 minutes. Remove from microwave and leave Micro Pressure Cooker to rest until the Pressure Indicator drops.
- Unlock and remove Cooker cover.
- Mash sweet potato using KP Tools Masher. Alternatively, place the triple blade attachment in the Extra Chef™, add ¼ of the soup mixture at a time; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until soup is smooth. Transfer soup into the 2.25L Warmie Tup and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining soup mixture.
- Garnish with crumbled feta, a drizzle of oil and fresh herbs. Serve with warm crusty bread.
- Sweet potato can be substituted with pumpkin. Add two sage leaves during cooking for a pumpkin & sage soup.