SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 25 min.
- 630g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 375g canned salmon, drained
- 2 tbs sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs coconut or vegetable oil, for frying
- Lettuce cups
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Tartare sauce*
- Fill the MicroSteamer™ Water Tray with 400ml of cold water. Stack Steamer Base Tray on top of Water Tray, before placing sweet potatoes inside. Cover, and place into microwave and cook at 900 watts for 16 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. With the Cover left on, allow standing for 1 minute.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a Thatsa® Bowl Junior; stir to combine.
- Add steamed sweet potatoes and gently mash; mix until well-combined.
- Heat oil in the Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 24cm Frypan. Add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Serve patties on their own or with a salad. Alternatively, serve in lettuce cups with sliced tomato, cucumber and tartare sauce.
- Patties can be cooked in advance and reheated in the oven before serving.
- *Ask your Consultant about making the tartare sauce, using our Trio of Sauces Recipe Card.
- Add salmon patties to a sandwich or bread roll, along with salad, for a great lunch option!
- Alternatively, freshly cooked salmon can be used instead of the canned salmon!