A beautifully spiced masala dish, cooked to perfection in just 16 minutes using our Micro Pressure Cooker. Cook fast, eat slow!
SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 16 min.
- 400g sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2.5cm piece ginger, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp garam masala spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 green chilli, thinly sliced
- 400g tin chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbs butter
- 3 tbs natural yoghurt (60ml)
- Basmati rice
- Fresh coriander
- Place diced sweet potato into the Micro Pressure Cooker Base.
- Place the triple blade attachment in the Turbo Chef®, add onion; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are minced.
- Place into the Micro Pressure Cooker Base.
- Place ginger and garlic into the Turbo Chef; lock cover and pull cord several times until contents are minced. Transfer into the Micro Pressure Cooker with spices, chilli, chickpeas, tinned tomatoes and stock. Stir thoroughly using the KP Simple Spoon.
- Securely cover and lock the Cooker, microwave at 900W for 16 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and leave Micro Pressure Cooker to rest until the pressure indicator drops.
- Unlock and remove Cover. Season curry with salt and pepper. Add butter and yoghurt and mix through.
- Serve with cooked basmati rice and fresh coriander.
- Add more spices as you see to blend your own favourite balance!
- Serve with raita and papadum for an easy weeknight meal.