SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 20 min.
COOKING TIME 13 min.
- 230 g sushi rice
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar (45 ml)
- ½ tsp salt (2 ml)
- 1 tsp sugar (5 ml)
- 125 g cucumber
- 75 g salmon, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sunflower oil (5 ml)
- 100 g sesame seeds
- wasabi and soy sauce for serving
1. Cook rice in the Micro Urban according to the Micro Urban instructions. Allow to stand for 10 min.
2. In a Thatsa Bowl, mix vinegar, salt and sugar. Pour over the rice, mixing with the Thin Silicone Spatula Thin. Cover and allow to cool completely at room temperature.
3. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds, and dice thinly. Finely chop the salmon using the using the Utility Knife so the pieces will retain their shape.
4. Add the sushi rice into the Arancini Maker. Press the top of the Arancini Maker into the rice and give it a twist, left and then right to pack the rice in.
5. Add cucumber and salmon pieces into the well you've created.
6. Pack a little more rice on top and twist left and right again. Turn the Arancini Maker over and let the sushi ball fall into your hand (tap gently if needed).
7. Roll the ball in sesame seeds, and enjoy!
8. Allow to stand in the refrigerator until serving with soy sauce and wasabi.