A flavour packed savoury muffin perfect to take in your lunch box or even as a breakfast treat!
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup sundried (85g) tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbs (85g) caramelized onions
- 2 tsp (10g) powdered chicken stock
- 1 cup (110g) grated cheese, (plus extra to sprinkle)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (80ml) light olive oil
- ¾ cup (180ml) milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the TupperChef™ TupCake Forms on oven trays and set aside.
- Mix together all the ingredients, and then divide mixture into Forms, top each with a sprinkle of grated cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes or until muffin bounce back when touched.
- Allow to cool slightly before un-moulding and serving.