- 340g fusilli or rotini pasta (±12 oz)
- 185g sundried tomatoes (±1 cup)
- 20g basil (±1 cup)
- 180g pitted black olives (optional) (±1 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 120ml olive oil (±½ cup)
- 5ml Dijon mustard (±1 tsp)
- 30ml red wine vinegar (±2 tbsp)
- 1 lemon
- Add pasta to the Micro Pasta Maker and fill with water to designated water line, do not cover. Place in microwave and cook for 16 min. at 1000 watts.
- In the SuperSonic Chopper Extra, add sun-dried tomatoes, basil, black olives and garlic cloves. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped into a paste-like consistency. Add remaining ingredients except feta cheese and blend again until well combined.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain with the cover on, then add sun-dried tomato mixture and feta cheese, stir until well combined.