- Sliced strawberries (±1½ cups)
- Vegetable oil (±3 tbsp)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- All-purpose flour (±1 cup)
- Sugar (±½ cup)
- Baking soda (±1 tsp)
- Baking powder (±½ tsp)
- Salt (±½ tsp)
- Preheat oven without convection to Th 6 / 180°C / 350°F then place SBF Tupcakes on a cold oven rack or metal baking sheet, set aside.
- Place strawberries in the SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment and pull cord to puree. Add oil, lemon juice and zest and pull cord to combine.
- In a medium bowl, add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Pour contents from chopper into bowl and mix just until combined.
- Evenly divide mixture into form and bake for 15-18 min., or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10min. before gently unmolding.
- Serve as is or decorate with frosting of choice.