SERVES 8 Persons PREPARATION TIME 20 min.
- 3 1/3 cups (800ml) milk
- 200g Arborio rice, rinsed
- 1/3 cup (85g) sugar
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 1 egg (white only)
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 8 small strawberries
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan, when boiling point is reached add the rinsed rice and cook 25 min. stirring from time to time.
2. Stir in sugar and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a Thatsa Bowl, stir the desiccated coconut, the egg white, and the drops of food colouring until you get an even nice pink color. Set aside.
4. Using a basting brush, grease the the Arancini Maker on the Ball Shaper with oil.
5. Fill the shape with rice mixture, plunge a hole in the middle using the Plunger Body, fill the hole with a strawberry.
6. Add rice mixture to close the ball and compress with the Plunger Cap.
7. Unmold by turning the shape upside-down. Form 7 more balls in the same way.
8. Roll the balls in the coconut mixture. Allow to cool in the fridge until serving.