SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 700 g skinless chicken breast fillets, sliced in half horizontally (four equal portions)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Finely grated rind of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1.5 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 slice of bread
- 450 g packet fresh noodles
- 2 bunches of broccolini, trimmed into small pieces
- 1 cup frozen, peeled edamame, thawed
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- Coriander and lime, to serve
Combine chicken in a large bowl with honey, hoisin sauce, lime, sesame seeds and Sriracha.
Preheat MicroPro Grill: Add bread, place cover in low position and microwave on high at 900 watts for 2½ minutes. Discard bread (or enjoy it as a snack!).
Add 2 pieces of chicken at a time. Place cover in low position and cook for 3 minutes. Turn chicken over and cook for a further 3 minutes. Set aside in a warm place and repeat with remaining chicken. Rest for 1 minute, slice.
Place noodles, broccolini and edamame in a bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand 2 minutes, drain.
To serve: Place noodles and greens on plates, top with carrot, sliced chicken and sauce from fry pan. Garnish with coriander and a squeeze of lemon.