These bite-sized wonders will make your guests, and especially the kids, scream with delight. Here's what you'll need.
Ingredients For 16 Mini Pizzas:
- 15 g fresh yeast
- 125 ml lukewarm water
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil (± 15 ml)
- ½ tsp salt (± 3 ml)
- ½ tsp sugar (± 2 ml)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce (± 30 ml)
- 70 g mozzarella
- 32 black olives, pitted
- In the Space Saver Bowl or Mixing Bowl, mix the yeast and water using a whisker.
- In another bowl, pour the flour, olive oil, salt, sugar, and the yeast with water. Stir using our silicone spatula, then knead the dough by hand until it no longer sticks to the bowl, add some flour if needed. Seal the Bowl and allow to rise for approx. 30 min (or until the seal pops open).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Knead the dough lightly and divide into 16 portions. Flatten them by hand pulling with your fingers until you have approx. 6-7 cm diameter discs and place them on the Silicone Baking Sheet or Rectangle Silicone Form.
- Spread a little bit of tomato sauce on each mini pizza.
- Thinly shred the mozzarella and divide it on all pizzas.
- Cut 8 olives into two lengthwise to make the bodies of the spiders. Cut 8 olives in two breadthwise to make the heads. Set them on the pizza, then for each one of them, cut an olive into eight lengthwise strips to make the legs of the spider.
- Bake for approx. 20 min. and allow to stand for a few minutes before serving.