SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 15 min. COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled (optional), cut into 6mm thick slices
- 100 g green beans, trimmed
- 60 g baby spinach
- 4-5 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp seeded mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place potato slices in a Chef Series® II Casserole Dish. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until tender when tested with a skewer. Add the beans during the last minute until they turn bright green. Drain in Double Colander. Rinse under cold water briefly. Allow to cool slightly.
- Mix dressing ingredients in an EZ Shaker.
- In a Mixing Bowl, combine cooled potatoes, beans, spinach, radishes and spring onions. Gently toss through dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Perfect served in a Space Saver Salad Bowl.