SERVES: 6 (Makes 12)
PREPARATION TIME: 15 min
COOKING TIME: 20-25 min
STANDING TIME: 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 75g baby spinach, roughly torn or chopped
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon each finely chopped chives and dill, plus extra for garnish
- 1 egg
- 10 sheets fresh filo pastry
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Poppy seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- Extra chopped chives and dill, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 180° Place TupperChef Silicone Tray onto a baking tray.
- Take 5 sheets of pastry. Brush each sheet with oil and stack onto each other, Cut into three equal strips and then in half to give 6 half strips. Repeat.
- Mix spinach, feta, herbs and egg together in a Mixing Bowl. Season with pepper. Place a teaspoon of filling onto corner edge of pastry strip. Fold pastry up over filling to make a triangle. Fold up to enclose, maintaining a tight triangle until you reach the end. Brush with oil, sprinkle with poppy seeds and place onto tray. Repeat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle with extra herbs.