- 1 egg yolk
- 5ml Dijon mustard (±1 tsp)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1ml salt (±¼ tsp)
- 175ml neutral oil (±¾ cup)
- 15ml chili powder or chipotle powder (±1 tbsp)
- Place egg yolk, mustard, lemon juice and salt into the SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with paddle whisk attachment. Cover and pull cord several times to combine.
- Place funnel in funnel recess in open position and slowly add oil while pulling cord until all oil is fully incorporated and mayonnaise is thick. Add chili powder and pull cord to combine. Serve with sweet potato fries or as a sandwich spread.