SERVES: 6 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 10 min
COOKING TIME 10 min
- 600 g lean beef mince
- 1 small onion, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Spice mix of your choice- smoked paprika and a little cayenne or chipotle chilli and sesame seeds
- Oil, for cooking
- Place beef into a Mixing Bowl.
- Place half the onion into a Turbo Chef. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped. Add to beef. Repeat with remaining onion, garlic and parsley.
- Add sauce, egg and some salt and pepper to the beef mixture. Mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup into containers of Hamburger Press and Freezer Set. Flatten each with the press. Place in a Season-Serve®. Sprinkle with spices of your choice and sesame seeds. When ready to cook, drizzle with oil and cook on a preheated barbecue or in a hot fry pan.