PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 16 min
STANDING TIME: 2 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 1/2 dried chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1-2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 eggs
Optional extras: chopped chives or parsley, toast to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook chorizo in Chef Series II 20cm Fry Pan for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Add garlic, and paprika, stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, simmer for 3-4 minutes until thick. Season with vinegar, salt and pepper. Make three wells in the tomato mixture and crack in eggs.
- Bake eggs for 8 minutes, or until just firm and cooked to your liking. Serve with chopped herbs and toast.