SERVES 2 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 25 min.
- 125g quinoa
- 200g smoked salmon rashers
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbs fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs (40ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1 cup rocket, washed
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 2 tbs pepitas
- Goats cheese or feta, crumbled
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Rinse quinoa until water runs clear.
- Place quinoa into Micro Urban Base. Place in 300ml of water and cover with Rice Separator Insert and Rice Cover. Place in the microwave for 13 minutes at 900 watts.
- Remove from microwave and transfer into Warmie Tupp 2.25L. Place on Warmie Tup Cover and set aside.
- Rinse and quickly clean Micro Urban Base before filling with 400ml water. Place the Large Shielded Colander on the Micro Urban Base and place in sweet potato. Stack on the low colander and arrange salmon rashers. Cover with Shielded Cover and cook for 12 minutes at 900 watts.
- Break salmon pieces up onto quinoa. Add in remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve with a sprinkle of goats cheese or feta and lemon wedges.
- Rocket can be substituted with baby spinach or kale.