- 350g cauliflower florets (±12oz)
- 225g shredded melting cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Gruyère, etc.) (±2 cups)
- 1large egg (lightly beaten)
- 2ml garlic powder (±1/2 tsp)
- 1ml salt (±1/4 tsp)
- Preheat the oven to Th 6-7 / 200°C / 400°F without convection. If needed, remove oven rack.
- Place cauliflower florets in the SuperSonic Chopper Extra, fitted with the blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Put chopped cauliflower into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add shredded cheese to the Chopper, cover and pull cord until well chopped.
- Add chopped shredded cheese and remaining ingredients to the cauliflower. Mix until fully combined.
- Place a silicone baking sheet* on the cold oven rack or metal baking sheet.
- Using a 80 ml / ± ⅓ cup measuring cup, measure out four portions of the cauliflower mixture. Evenly space each portion on the silicone baking sheet and pat down to a flat round circle about ⅓ cm / ± ⅛ in. thick.
- Bake for 13-15 min. or until golden brown. Remove from oven and carefully flip each tortilla using a spatula. Bake again for 2-3 min.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 with remaining cauliflower mixture then serve with desired toppings.
*The Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim is perfect to use for this recipe.