SERVES 8 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 175 g salt reduced butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1/3 cup plain flour (or gluten free flour)
- 1 tsp lemon or orange rind, finely grated
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries or frozen mixed berries
Preheat oven to 180◦C (160◦C fan). Line Ultra Pro Quiche Dish with a piece of baking paper large enough to come up the sides of the dish to ease removal.
Whisk ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Gently fold in berries. Spoon into dish.
Microwave on High/100% power/900 watts for 5-6 minutes, or until just set. Remove and bake for 15 until golden until golden. Stand in dish for 5 minutes then gently remove and cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar.
Note: Cooking times may vary according to microwave wattage.