SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 30 min. STANDING TIME 30 min.
- 100 g plain flour
- 60 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 80 g butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup cream, whipped
- 200 g strawberries or raspberries
- Sifted Icing sugar, to serve
- Remove rack from oven and preheat to 180°C without the fan. Place TupperChef® Princess Form in the centre of the rack.
- In a Mixing Bowl, combine flour, a pinch of salt, sugar and baking powder. Rub in butter to form a soft dough. Do not overwork.
- Press evenly into form. Bake in centre of oven for about 25-27 minutes until pale golden. Cool completely, about 30 minutes before gently unmoulding.
- Spread with cream and decorate with berries and sifted icing sugar