SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 15 min. COOKING TIME 50 min.
- 600 g Kent pumpkin, thinly sliced
- 200 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, ends trimmed, peeled
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or seeds
- 2 tbsp dukkah (or mix 1 ½ teaspoons cumin, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika)
- Lemon wedges and parsley, to serve or tahini thinned with lemon juice and a little water to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200◦C (180◦C fan). Arrange vegetables in the base of an UltraPro 3.3L Rectangle. Drizzle over oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Invert cover and add pine nuts. Place on lower rack and cook for 5 minutes, or until pale golden.
- Remove vegetables from the oven. Sprinkle with dukkah and pine nuts. Squeeze over lemon or tahini