SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 15 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 2 x punnets of truss cherry tomatoes
- 500g squid ink pasta (or regular fettucini if preferred)
- ½ loaf sourdough bread (approx. 8 slices)
- 8 cloves garlic
- 6-8 anchovies
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 50g butter
- 200g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with the TupperChef Baking Sheet. Place cherry tomatoes onto sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until blistered.
- Bring water to the boil in the Chef Series II Pure Cookware 4.1L Casserole pot. Add pasta and cook for 7 minutes or as per instructions on the packet.
- While the pasta is cooking, add bread into Extra Chef and process to create course bread crumbs. Add into the Chef Series II Pure Cookware 24cm Frypan with the garlic, olive oil and tarragon. Cook over a medium heat until toasted. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes.
- Drain pasta and toss through the butter. Add bread crumbs and tomatoes and combine. Sprinkle with feta just before serving.