SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
- 250g sugar
- 750ml water
- 1kg lemons
- ¼ watermelon, cubed
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- Make sugar syrup by mixing the sugar and 250ml in the Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 1L Saucepan. Bring to a boil, add in lemon zest. Then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Cut all lemons into half and squeeze juice with Juist Collar turned upwards. Pour juice into a jug as you go.
- Rinse Collar, turn downwards and crush a watermelon. Pour juice into the jug as it gets full.
- Add water and sugar syrup to taste into the jug and mix to combine. Pour into glasses over ice.
- Pour any leftover lemonade into LolliTups for a quick and easy icy pole treat! Simply place into freezer until set, then enjoy