A café favourite made at home to create the perfect morning tea.
- 1½ cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- ½ cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- 100ml coconut oil, melted
- 150ml milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla essence
- 1 cup (150g) frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (175g) white chocolate chips
- Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the TupperChef™ TupCakes Forms on oven trays and set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar and coconut in the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 2L.
- Add oil, milk, egg and vanilla essence, mix until well combined.
- Gently fold through frozen raspberries and chocolate chips and spoon mixture into Forms, bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool before un-moulding and cooling on a rack.
- Dust with icing sugar with the Sift N Store New-Vineyard before serving.
- For a gluten free option, substitute self-raising flur for a gluten free self-raising flour.
- Add in lemon zest for a citrus twist.
- For a more decorative result, line the Forms with patty cases prior to filing.
- Caster sugar can be substituted with coconut sugar.