- 200g granulated sugar
- 500g raspberries , plus more to serve (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Put the sugar and 270ml water in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Raise the heat and simmer for 5 mins, or until the liquid has become a syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Put the raspberries and lemon juice in the Super Sonic Extra and mix until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl and discard the seeds. Combine with the sugar syrup, then pour into a Freezer Keeper container.
- Freeze for 1 hr 30 mins, then whisk with the KP Whisk or a fork to break up any ice crystals that have formed and return to the freezer.
- Keep mixing the sorbet once an hour for 4 hrs to break up the ice crystals. Stop mixing when firm but scoopable. Will keep in the freezer for up to a month. Serve with extra raspberries, if you like.