SERVES 12 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 20 min
COOKING TIME 120 min
FOR THE ICE CREAM FILLING:
- 300g cream cheese, softened
- 165g caster sugar
- 1L vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 250g frozen raspberries, slightly crushed*
FOR THE CHEESECAKE BASE:
- 2 cups plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 140g butter, melted
- Raspberry coulis
- Add cream cheese and sugar into a the SuperSonic and whip until mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cream; continue whipping until mixture is smooth.
- Add frozen raspberries, fold through.
- Pour mixture into the Jel-Ring Base and cover. Place in the freezer to set.
- To make the cheesecake base, combine biscuits and butter. Remove Jel-Ring Cover. Gently flatten mixture on top of the cheesecake filling to form the cheesecake base. Cover, and return cheesecake to the freezer for 2 hours or until the cake is set.
- Slice and serve immediately with raspberry coulis.
- *Crushing the raspberries will create a marble effect to your cheesecake. For a simpler look, leave raspberries whole.
- Use the SuperSonic to crush your biscuits.
- For a more wow-look, decorate with crushed pistachios, micro greens and crushed pavlova or fruit.