SERVES: 4 Persons
PREPARATION TIME: 15 min
COOKING TIME: 5 min
- 2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 460-500g packet salmon fillets (most pre-packed salmon has skin on the base), remove if preferred
- 60g baby rocket
- ½ large or 1 small fennel, thinly shaved
- 1 orange, skin and pith removed
- 1 tablespoon white wine or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Combine seeds and salt in Turbo Chef® fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped. Tip onto a plate. Roll salmon in mixture to coat. Crack over some pepper.
Combine rocket and fennel in a bowl.
Thinly slice orange, catching juice in a jug. Add vinegar and oil. Add orange slices to salad.
Place 2 salmon fillets in MicroPro® Grill. Place cover in low position and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking and slightly golden on the top. Remove to a clean plate and repeat with remaining fillets.
Serve salmon with salad and drizzle over orange dressing.