PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 18 min
STANDING TIME: 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
Did someone say easy chicken curry?...Sign me up! This great meal, serving 4-6 people, has a variety of proteins and carbs including chicken, pumpkin and rice. With only 18 minutes cooking time, our chicken curry recipe is a fast, easy and healthy dinner option for the family. Try our easy chicken curry recipe and add any flavours that you desire. Our easy curry chicken dish is prepared and cooked best in our Micro Pressure Cooker, taking the time and stress out of your hands. Whilst our Micro Pressure Cooker is doing its thing, you have time to sit and relax or prepare any extra flavours you wish to add on top. Try our easy to make chicken curry recipe today today.
- 6 trimmed chicken thigh fillets, cut in half
- 2x 375g pouch prepared curry sauce
- 1 ½ cups large dice of skinless pumpkin
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Coriander (optional)
- Combine ingredients in Micro Pressure Cooker, lock in cover and cook in microwave on high/100%/800 watts for 18-19 minutes.
- Remove and stand until pressure indicator drops.
- Enjoy with cooked rice.