PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 18 min
STANDING TIME: 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 6 trimmed chicken thigh fillets, cut in half
- 2x 375g pouch prepared curry sauce
- 1 ½ cups large dice of skinless pumpkin
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Coriander (optional)
- Combine ingredients in Micro Pressure Cooker, lock in cover and cook in microwave on high/100%/800 watts for 18-19 minutes.
- Remove and stand until pressure indicator drops.
- Enjoy with cooked rice.