SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 30 min.
- 1kg pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 200g quinoa
- 150g baby spinach
- 200g feta
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 tbs cumin seeds, toasted and gently crushed
- ½ cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Add 400ml water to Micro Urban Large base. Add pumpkin into the large shielded colander. Cover and microwave at 900 watts for 18 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Set aside 2 cups of pumpkin for the muffins. Add remaining pumpkin into a bowl to cool.
- Add quinoa into the water in the base of the Micro Urban Large. Cover with grain separator insert and grain cover and microwave at 900 watts for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add all ingredients into bowl with pumpkin and toss to combine.