SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 4 eggs
- 250g coconut sugar
- 250g salted butter, melted
- 2 cups pumpkin, mashed
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the TupperChef™ TupCake forms onto a baking tray. Set aside.
- Add eggs and sugar into a Thatsa® Bowl Junior. Whisk to combine. Add oil and pumpkin puree. Continue to whisk until smooth. Fold through remaining ingredients.
- Using a spoon, divide batter between the form cavities. Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from oven. Unmold muffins and serve.