PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 6-7 min
STANDING TIME: 1 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 130g (1/3 x 400g packet) fresh egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 80g raw peeled prawns (from 260g packet)*
- ½ carrot, thinly sliced
- 40g snow peas
- 2-3 tablespoons kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce), oyster sauce or teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sprinkle*
Optional extras: Chopped chives and or squeeze of lime
*Stir-fry Sprinkle - store in a Modular Mates Spice Set container (adjust ratios to suit size of container)
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried garlic granules
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried chilli flake
- Place noodles in a bowl. Pour over boiling water, stand 2 minutes, or until soft. Drain.
- Heat oil in Chef Series II 20cm Frypan until hot. Cook prawns 2 minutes, until colour changes. Add vegetables, stir 1-2 minutes until softened. Add noodles then sauce.
- Scatter over Stir-fry Sprinkle.
*Raw peeled prawns can be purchased at supermarkets in 260g packs.