SERVES 2 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 23 min.
- 300ml fish stock
- 100ml white wine
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 small fennel, finely sliced
- 250g prawns, peeled
- 225g (1 cup) Arborio rice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbs butter or olive oil Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan
- Fill Micro Urban Base with the stock, wine and lemon juice.
- Place the Large Shielded Colander on the Base and fill with the finely sliced fennel and prawns. Cover Colander. Place into the microwave and cook at 900 watts for 8 minutes.
- Remove Colander from Base; keep Cover on to keep contents warm. Set aside.
- Add rice to remaining liquid in Base, along with the garlic, chilli flakes and lemon zest. Place Rice Separator Insert onto Base and cover with the Rice Cover. Place into the microwave and cook for 15 minutes at 900 watts.
- Remove Rice Cover and add prawns, fennel and butter or olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh parsley and grated parmesan.
- Serve with a simple rocket salad for a complete meal!