Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
Standing Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 g zucchini (7 oz)
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 30 ml olive oil (2 tbsp)
- 200 g raw prawns (peeled) (7 oz)
- 110 g medium couscous (2⁄3 cup)
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes (1⁄4 cup)
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 5 ml "Ras el hanout" couscous spice mix (1 tsp)
- Salt and pepper
- 150 ml boiling water (2⁄3 cup)
2. In a medium bowl, toss diced bell pepper, zucchini, and sliced
spring onions in 15 ml / 1 tbsp oil.
3. Pour veggies into MicroPro Series Grill. Place cover in grill/low
position and microwave for 10 min at 900 watts.
4. In medium bowl, mix prawns with remaining 15 ml / 1 tbsp oil.
5. Stir vegetables in MicroPro Series Grill, then push them to the
sides. Add prawns in the middle, place cover in grill/low position
and microwave for 4 min at 900 watts.
6. Add couscous, sun-dried tomatoes, crumbled vegetable stock
cube, spice mix, salt, pepper and boiling water. Stir, then place
cover in casserole/high position and allow to stand for 5 min. Stir
using a silicone spatula to fluff the grains.