Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Standing Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 20 people
INGREDIENTS (20 COOKIES)
- 110 g unsalted butter (room
- temperature) (1/2 cup)
- 60 g sugar (1/4 cup)
- 2 ml vanilla extract (1/2 tsp)
- 60 g nut of choice (pecan, walnut, almond....) (finely chopped) (1/2 cup)
- 125 g all-purpose flour (1cup)
- pinch salt
- 30 g powdered sugar (1/4 cup) (optional)
- In the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 2L, cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla extract and mix together.
- Add finely chopped nuts, flour and salt and mix until you have a consistent dough. Seal and place in fridge for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to Th 5-6 / 160°C / 325°F without convection.
- Remove dough from fridge. Portion the dough into 15 ml / 1 tbsp sized balls. Roll each portion of dough into a ball and place on a lightly oiled Tupperchef Baking Sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 min. Allow to stand for 10 min.
- Optional: Put powdered sugar into the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 1L and roll each slightly warm cookie into the powdered sugar until completely coated.
- Use the Small Portioning Scoop to make evenly sized Polvorones
in no time!
- The Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim is perfect for this recipe! If
using, do not oil or grease the form.