Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 26 minutes
Difficulty Level: easy
Serves: 2 people
30 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
12 whole chicken wings
15 ml cornstarch or tapioca flour (1 tbsp)
5 ml salt (1 tsp)
2 ml pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Preheat the oven to Th 6-7 / 200°C / 400°F without convection.
- Preheat an oven safe sauté pan (approx. 4.8L / 5 qt) on medium-high heat then add vegetable oil.
- In the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 3.5L, add chicken wings, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Seal bowl and shake to coat.
- Add chicken wings to the sauté pan and cook until brown, approx 3 min per side.
- While wings are cooking, prepare the sauce. Using the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 1L, add plum sauce to the 200 ml line, soy sauce and red chili flakes.
- Place the Splash Guard on the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 1L and insert the Cooks Maid Juicer attachment, juice orange. Remove the Juicer and replace with the Cooks Maid Grater, grate ginger. Stir to combine.
- Add plum sauce mixture to sauté pan and stir with a silicone spatula to coat all wings.
- Place sauté pan into oven and cook for 20 min.
- Serve wings with chopped cilantro and basil.
- To save time, chop cilantro and basil in the Herb Chopper.
- If you do not have an oven you can finish cooking wings on the stove.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 20 min.