PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 6-8 min
STANDING TIME: 2 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 2 skinless evenly sized salmon fillets (175g-200g each)
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or seeded mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind or squeeze of lemon juice
- Place pistachios into the SuperSonic Compact fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times to chop. Remove blade and stir in mustard, honey and lemon.
- Spoon mixture evenly over tops of salmon. Depending on size and shape of fillet, place one or both into MicroPro Grill. Place cover in High position and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 6-8 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Serve with salad.
TIP: Add 1-2 tablespoons of finely chopped dill or some chopped red chilli.