Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 30g pineapple
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbsp sugar (± 30ml)
- 1 tsp rum (± 5ml)
- 2 tbsp flour (± 30ml)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (± 2ml)
- 3 tbsp grated coconut (± 45ml)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil (± 15ml)
- 75g mascarpone
- 2 tbsp shredded dry coconut (± 30ml)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (± 30ml)
- Using the Utility Knife, cut the pineapples in small dices.
- In the EZ M ix N Store 1L, mix the egg and sugar using the KPT Whisk. Add the pineapple and all the remaining ingredients and mix again.
- Pour into the 2 MicroCook Cupcakes and microwave for 2 min. at 600 watts. Allow to stand for 5 min. and unmold using the Silicone Spatula Thin
- Using the Silicone Spatula Thin, mix the topping ingredients. Then using the same Spatula or Decorating Bag decorate the cupcakes with the icing. Sprinkle with colored chocolate sprinkles or other tiny decorating candies.