- Chocolate sauce
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- 2 tbs vegetable or coconut oil
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- Banana ice cream
- 4–5 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup thickened cream
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- To make chocolate sauce; combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over a medium heat, stir until sugar has dissolved and sauce has thickened. Set aside.
- To make banana ice cream; place the triple blade attachment in the Extra Chef™, add bananas, sugar, vanilla extract and cream; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are smooth. Additional cream may be added if desired.
- Remove cover and blade. Stir through peanut butter and chocolate chips (optional). Scoop into four small glasses and top with chocolate sauce.
- For best results; use overripe, brown spotty bananas. Peel and chop the bananas and place in a freezer safe container.
- Replace the chocolate sauce with your favourite topping — such as caramel.
- Thickened cream can also be substituted with coconut cream or yoghurt.
- You can substitute peanut butter with almond butter.