PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 10 min.
STANDING TIME: 5 min.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- ¾ cup mixed or white quinoa, rinsed in a fine sieve under cold water
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1/3 cup frozen podded edamame or peas
- 1 small zucchini, very thinly sliced or shredded
- ½ avocado, cut into wedges
- 40g feta, crumbled
- ¼ lemon
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Toasted seeds, a sprinkle of sumac or some chopped chives, mint, coriander or parsley
- Combine rinsed quinoa with water in a Micro Healthy Delight. Add cover and microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 10 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, add the edamame. Remove from microwave after the 10 minutes and stand covered for 5 minutes. Remove, cover, fluff with a fork and cool slightly.
- Add the zucchini, avocado wedges, feta, squeeze over lemon and drizzle with oil. Season well with salt and pepper. For a true one pan mess free meal eat straight from the Micro Healthy Delight!