Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Standing Time: 70 minutes
Serves: 8 people
- 500 g all-purpose flour (3 cups)
- 10 ml active dry yeast (2 tsp)
- 7 ml salt (1 1/2 tsp)
- 5 ml sugar (1 tsp)
- 450 ml warm water (43°C / 110°F) (2 3/4 cups)
- 75 g sundried tomatoes in oil (1/2 cup)
- 75 g black olives, pitted (1/3 cup)
- For greasing the UltraPro
- 15 g unsalted butter (softened) (1 tbsp)
- 15 ml all-purpose flour (1tbsp)
- Drain the sundried tomatoes and olives and thinly slice them.
- Add flour, yeast, salt, sugar and warm water to the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 3.5L, seal and shake side to side 10 times, then alternate up and down and side to side for 1 min. The dough should be wet.
- Add sundried tomatoes and olives, stir to combine then seal the bowl.
- Pour approx. 2L of slightly warm (37°C / 98°F) water into the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 6L and set the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 3.5L with the dough into the water. Allow dough to rise until the dough has doubled in size, approx. 40 min. or when the seal pops.
- Grease the UltraPro 3.5L with butter then coat with flour.
- Gently stir the dough for a few seconds to release the air, then pour into the UltraPro.
- Cover and allow to rise again for 30 min.
- Place cold oven rack at the second lowest in the oven and preheat to Th 8 / 240°C / 460°F without convection.
- Bake with the cover on for 15 min. Remove the cover, lower the temperature to Th 7-8 / 220°C / 425°F and bake for approx. 25 min.