Prep time: 20 minutes cooking + 2hrs Setting time
150g melted butter
250g nutella, melted
400g cream cheese, softened*
1/4 cup icing sugar
pinch of salt
- Use TupperChef silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place biscuits and butter into SuperSonic. Pulse until fine crumb forms.
- Firmly press the crumb into the base of a slice form. Place into the fridge. In a mixing bowl, add the Nutella, cream cheese, icing sugar and salt. Using KP Beater, mix until fully combined.
- Empty contents onto the biscuit base in the slice form. Using a spatula, smooth the top of the cheesecake. Place into the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from the slice form onto a serving dish or plate.
- Serve with scattered chocolate shavings, chopped roasted hazelnuts and fresh berries.
- Microwave cream cheese in a MicroCook Pitcher 1L for 30 second intervals, until softened.
- Keep leftover cheesecake in a Slice 'N Store.
- If mixture is too hard to mix, try adding in 1 tbs thickened cream at a time.
- If you need to cut down the setting time, freeze the cheesecake for 20–30 minutes.