Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Setting Time: 2-3 hours
- 320g milk chocolate, finely chopped or melts
- 15g copha
- 1/3 cup roasted diced almonds or crushed or granulated nuts
- Hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 15 roasted, peeled hazelnuts
- Place Cannele Form onto a baking tray.
- Place chocolate and copha in a MicroCook Pitcher. Melt in microwave on medium power in 20 second bursts. Stir until smooth. Add crushed nuts.
- Spoon mixture into Cannele Form, filling each halfway. Spoon ½ teaspoon hazelnut spread over the top and add a hazelnut. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Refrigerate 2-3 hours, or until firm and set. Gently invert.