PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 25 min
STANDING TIME" 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 500g packet chicken mince
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 ½ teaspoons Madras curry paste or similar curry paste
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- ½ cup panko or dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons mango chutney, for glazing
- Coriander or parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Place TupperChef Tuppcakes Form onto a baking tray.
- Combine chicken, carrot, paste, ginger, crumbs and egg in a Mixing Bowl. Mix well. Divide mixture into form. Spoon ½ teaspoon chutney over each. Bake for 25 minutes, or until just firm.
- Stand 5 minutes then gently remove and cool. Store in a Clear Mate container or freeze in a FreezerKeeper.