SERVES 15 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 15 min.
COOKING TIME 17 min
We all know someone who 'just wants a taste'. Whether that's yourself, a friend, partner or colleague. These choc chip muffins are sure to please those who don't want a large slice of cake. This mini choc chip muffins recipe is the perfect addition to your 3pm tea, a gift to a new neighbour or just because - because who doesn't like mini muffins? Especially when they are mini choc chip filled muffins. Get the oven ready - these are a must-try!
FOR THE MUFFINS:
- 40g butter, softened
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g chocolate chips
FOR THE ICING:
- 10g butter, melted
- 100g icing sugar
- 25g chocolate chips
- 1 tbs warm water (if required)
- Preheat oven to 180◦C.
- Place TupperChef™ Mini Muffin Form on a baking tray.
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla in a Mixing Bowl. Add eggs; mix to combine. Fold through flour, baking powder and chocolate chips.
- Divide mixture into each cavity of the TupperChef Mini Muffin Form.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until muffins are golden and spring back when touched.
- Combine the butter and icing sugar in a bowl. Add water, if required.
- While the muffins are still warm, dip the top of each one into the icing. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Use gluten-free flour for a gluten-free version